Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Tearing down the house!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ~Hooded Goddess~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2001
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Jumps back and forth from Chloes to Blazeys bed...Jump, Jump, Jump, Bounce, Bounce, Bounce!!!!!!! Sprays wipcream all over the room...... Pulls the feathers out of pillows.............Slides down the fire pole.......I really missed you two...I'm back though...I love your board....Best I've seen so far..... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    I'm ready for a road trip ladies...

    Hooded Goddess

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *cleans up behind the Goddess*

    GUESS WHAT!..chloe is coming for a visit!..end of the month..got her plane ticket and everything..YAY..*dances round*

    Thanks for the compliment....we love it here..and both try real hard to make it nice for ppl..thanks for noticing.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •